Here you are some examples that will help in recognizing your drive,
and properly reporting it to the customer support.
- Correct picture, focused, jumpering and symbols clear
- Bad picture, blurred, jumpering and symbols indistinguishable
Customer support won't be able to get any info...
- Extended TEAC jumpering examples
- Extended MITSUMI jumpering examples
- Extended MITSUBISHI jumpering examples
- Extended YEDATA jumpering examples
Many floppy drives, when connected to a machinery,
blink (access led) softly and continuously even with no read/write access.
This behaviour is called polling and you need
to report it to the customer support.
- Access led blinking softly